Sunday, January 23, 2011

HEART BAG FOR CHILDREN

Holitas Friends , Today I am going to show how to make a bags for children, I did it for all friends of my son for Valentine ..I am so Happy because I  finished them  with almost one month before 14th.

I found the idea for internet but I put my special touch , you can see the idea original in my post called “SPECIAL FOR VALENTINE”

Holitas Amigas, les voy a ensenar como hacer una bolsita para ninos , lo hice para los amigos del colegio de mi hijo, estoy feliz porque lo termine casi un mes antes del 14, espero que les guste la idea original lo pueden encontrar en mi post “SPECIAL FOR VALENTINE”
como podrán observar le di mi toque especial, espero que les guste

STEP BY STEP:

I used cardboard, because I have many , so I decided to give them a good use ; but you can use foam , wood, paper,  etc ( use cartulina porque tenia muchos, asi que decidi darle un buen uso, pero puedes usar foamy )



I chose a nice Fabric with nice hearts shape and decoupaged

(escogi una tela que tuviera muchos corazones y de bonitas formas)








I chose blue ribbon for boys and white one for girls.









My initial idea was  decorate the bags with buttons, but I realized that I did not have sufficient, because they are 16 children, so I changed plans and I put Glitter..Ups!!!

( la idea inicial fue usar botones, ya que están de moda, pero me di con la sorpresa que no tenia suficientes, ya que son 16 ninos, así que cambie de planes y le puse escarcha)






My son “Matthew”  He was so happy, because  He knew that the Heart bags were for his friends.

(Mi hijo estaba muy feliz, porque el sabia que eran para sus amiguitos)


You can obtain all this material in the shops of dollar.



Then I put the heart inside the  clear plastic bag and I put a ribbon, each ones  has the name of the son’s friends.

( puse todos los corazones dentro de una bolsa plastica y cada uno tiene el nombre de los amiguitos de mi hijo)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...