Friday, July 29, 2011

My son " The Astronaut"



Hello , I have taken long vacation, but I missed to do my craft, It fill out my life and give me relax.

Now I bring something funny, but its a nice way to keep our sons always the same age all the time.
My son is 5 years old and he Wants to Be an Astronaut.  so I decided to make his dreams reality .

Its very simple, cheaper and one way to recycle. only you need:

Face picture of you son. (real size)
Plastic bags.
White cardboard.
Blue and white glitter cardboard.
Clear plastic.
and my A LOT MOD PODGE.


First, You need to cut the silhouette of you son. We need to use only the white part of the plastic bags then we start to decoupage. I did more than 5 layers. It was Ok, because I used all my purchase plastic bags,







Keep it dry very well.. 




 To make the helmet I used the white glitter cardboard, behind I put the plastic, and before to join all the parts. I put dots.

Here the product final, like you can see, I decorated.
Now when your son grows, We will have a memory of what he wanted to be. The only problem now is that he changed the mind and he wants to be a "Fireman" Plot !!! hahaha





I hope that You like it, and I would like to know your opinion.
Have a great day. Thank you

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is the cutest thing I've ever seen - and I love the glitter!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...